About this Event
The UND Career Expo is open to all UND students and alumni - all majors and grade levels are welcome! Free lunch will be available to all students who attend the Spring Career Expo!
Tips for the Career Expo:
- Prepare a few talking points - your elevator pitch.
- Dress professionally. First impressions are very important!
- Research the companies who will be in attendance through the Handshake App.
- Bring several printed copies of your resume (at least 10).
- Don't forget your student ID for check-in.
- Some employers may direct you to their website application process- even so, network, network, network!
UND Career Services is here to assist you with your Career Expo preparation! Make an appointment with our Career Coach or Career Mentors in Starfish, or call 701.777.2117 to set-up an appointment. We also accept emailed documents at UND.careerservices@UND.edu.
Our staff can assist you with:
- Resume, CV, and cover letter reviews
- Practice interviews
- Personal statements
- Major and career exploration
- Career and internship search strategies
1200 South 42nd St, Grand Forks, ND 58201https://und.edu/student-life/career-services/career-expo-student.html #HireHawks