About this Event
Enjoy your favorite traditional Thanksgiving Meal from UND Dining Service! Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, pumpkin pie, and more!
Available to students with a voucher or students who reserved their meal through GrubHub on Thanksgiving Day from 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Wilkerson Dining Center.
FREE for Students without a Meal Plan
Students without a meal plan must pick up a voucher to reserve their meal on Thanksgiving Day.
- Pick up a Thanksgiving Meal Voucher
- Starting Monday, November 15, 2021 until Friday, November 19, 2021 from 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- Student Involvement and Parent Programs located at the Memorial Union Suite 144 .
INCLUDED for Students with a Meal Plan
- Reserve your meal on GrubHub. Reserve by November 19, 2021.
- Students with a meal plan will have an additional Grab and Go style meal available to them on Thanksgiving Day for dinner.
Second Meal Available for Meal Plan Students
- Students with a meal plan can get a second meal for later. The second meal will be available at the same time the Thanksgiving meal is available within the dining center.
- The meal will consist of sub a sandwich, chips, fruit, and a beverage.
- Students will use an additional meal swipe to access this meal - 1 swipe for the Thanksgiving Meal from 11-1:30, and 1 swipe for the grab-and-go meal for later.
3450 University Ave, Grand Forks, ND 58202