About this Event
7 Employers - attending in-person and virtually - for a night of networking, learning about internship and full-time opportunities, and how to get hired.
Here's what you need to know:
- The event is from 5-7.
- Check-in at the Career Services Suite, Room 302, Memorial Union.
- Employer presentations will take place at 5:15 and 6:15 and are 45 minutes long, which includes time for Q&A.
- Each employer will give two presentations, so if you can't make one, you can catch the next one.
- There will be time before, during and after the presentations for you to network with employers.
- We will have a professional photographer on hand to take headshots. Please dress accordingly.
- Career Services staff will be available for on-the-spot resume reviews.
- Bring your laptop and we can assist with Handshake set-up and questions.
- Anne Carlsen Center (Education, Nursing, Psychology, Pre PT/OT/Speech. majors)
- Dell (Computer Science, Marketing, Business and Math majors)
- Enterprise Holdings, Inc. (Business majors)
- Flint Hills Resources (Petroleum, Chemical Engr., Electrical Engr., and Mechanical Engr. majors) (also available online at 5:15 and 6:15: Click here to join the meeting
- North Dakota Department of Transportation (Civil Engineering, Accounting, Human Resources, Law, Business Administration, Communications, Aviation, Chemistry, Environmental Engineering, Finance, Public Administration, Biology majors) (also available online at 5:15 and 6:15: Join conversation (microsoft.com)
- Northwestern Mutual (Business, Communications, Psychology majors)
- U.S. Department of Labor (all majors) (also available online at 5:15 and 6:15: https://usdolee.webex.com/usdolee/onstage/g.php?MTID=ef3588be9fa6bc530bfaed36ba682e67c)
Food and beverages will be available 5 -7.
In addition, all who register and attend will be added to a drawing for one of six great prizes (Echo Dots and UND Blanket/Flag packages)!
Hope you'll join us!
2901 University Ave.,