University of North Dakota

Excess Aid Refunding Begins (Grad/Law)

Graduate and Law student refunds (Excess Financial Aid) begin to be applied to student's personal or Bank Mobile Vibe checking account.

  • Log in to Campus Connection to update your refund preference
  • Refund options include:
    • Direct deposit to your existing bank account.
    • Deposit to a "Vibe" with Bank Mobile.

Thursday, January 9

Event Type

University Dates & Deadlines

Events by Audience

Faculty & Staff, Graduate/Professional Students

Events by Topic


Events by Colleges & Schools

Graduate Studies, Law

Contact Name

UND One-Stop Student Services

Contact Email

Google Calendar iCal Outlook

Recent Activity