About this Event
- Pre-register at testreg.nd.gov
- UND students are asked to use their local North Dakota address when registering or pre-registering.
- If you are unable to pre-register, you may also register at the testing site.
- Those under age 18 must have the consent of a parent or guardian.
- Pre-registering does not guarantee a test.
- Only pre-register once. You do not need to register prior to each test.
- There is no cost for the test and health insurance is not processed.
- Those participating in testing must be at least 5 years old.
- Face coverings or masks are required, and six-foot distancing is expected.
- The testing will be conducted by the North Dakota National Guard, and is a cooperative effort between the N.D. Department of Health, National Guard, UND, and Grand Forks Public Health.
Student Testing Incentives
- Free Vouchers: All UND students who take part in testing events will receive a voucher for use at a local establishment. Vouchers will be distributed to students until testing supplies are exhausted.
- $500 Scholarship: UND students, who take part in any of the testing events, will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a $500 Healthy Hawk Scholarship. One scholarship will be awarded per event. Student Finance will receive notification of the award and the recipients’ financial aid awards will be reviewed and adjusted, if necessary.
2419 2nd Ave. North Grand Forks, ND 58203http://UND.edu/covid-19/testing