About this Event
What if students could work on real-world projects with a company or organization within your next course? Through UND's recent partnership with Riipen, you can now integrate real-world experiences into your course. Riipen’s easy-to-use platform enables students to collaborate with employers on instructor-designed projects as part of their coursework. The Riipen platform can help you create a work-integrated learning experience within approximately an hour (templates available). Faculty will submit a course outline to the Riipen platform, listing some of the objectives students will be expected to achieve and then industry partners that have a relevant project for students will respond creating a match.
Join us in an upcoming webinar to learn:
- How to post your course to the Riipen marketplace and connect with a business or non-profit project that fits your learning outcomes
- How to connect with over 10,000 local and international companies and non-profits ready to engage with students
- How to leverage Riipen’s workflow management tool for effective communication between company/non-profit and students
- How your students can use the platform and receive feedback on skills from industry partners
Register for one of the Riipen webinars on the following dates/times (see below).
- Wednesday Feb 10th @ 10am
- Tuesday Feb 16th @ 10am
- Thursday Feb 18th @ 1pm
- Wednesday Feb 24th @ 11am
If you have questions on the upcoming webinars or Riipen, please contact TTaDA at 701-777-2129 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
0 People are interested in this event