About this Event
Jason Jenkins, Assistant Attorney General/Patent Attorney, UND Office of General Counsel
Title, "Patent Basics."
Jason is an attorney in the University’s Office of General Counsel, and an Assistant Attorney General for the State of North Dakota. In his current position since 2009, his practice is focused primarily on patents, trademarks, and copyrights, and he works closely with the Research division and the Office of Corporate Engagement & Commercialization, as well as several other campus departments.
Grant Adkins, J.D., Licensing & Tech Transfer Associate, UND Corp
• Office of Commercialization and Corporate Engagement
• The University of Florida, Chemical Engineering B.S.
• Vanderbilt Law School, J.D.
• USPTO Registered Patent Attorney #71,062
• Former Private Practice Lawyer, Patent Examiner, and Upstream Oil and Gas Engineer
0 People are interested in this event