About this Event
Flu shots available for UND students, faculty and staff. Cost $60. Please wear short sleeves. UND ID is required. Insurance may be filed on site for those who present their UND IDs and insurance cards. Students may pay cash or charge to their student account. Flu vaccinations are also available by appointment at Student Health Services (for students only).
- 9/16/19 College of Nursing, Rm 103 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
- 9/17/19 SMHS, 2nd floor Small Events Space 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
- 9/18/19 Facilities, Cottonwood Rm 6:30 am - 8:15 am EERC, Stevens-Maximilian Rm 10:00 am -12:00 pm
- 9/19/19 GFK Airport-Building 262, RM MX209 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- 9/24/19 Odegard, Rm 151 9:00 am - 11:00 am Twamley, Rm 305 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- 9/25/19 Wilkerson Commons 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
- 10/10/19 Gamble Hall, Room 110 10 am - 12 pm
FLU SHOT FRIDAYS will be held on 9/20, 9/27 & 10/4 at Student Health for staff and faculty that can't make it to the outside clinics. By appointment only. For more information please call Student Health Services at 701-777-4500.
2891 2nd Ave. N. Stop 9038https://und.edu/student-life/student-health/medical-services.html#flu-shots